Bidding is Now Open!by admin
Hello Peralta and Friends!
We’ve lowered the plank, and it’s time to start bidding on some of the wonderful items we’ve procured for you this year. We are continuing to receive donations, so check back often – we will be updating on a regular basis.
Check out some of the current highlights (many more surprises and fun items to come!):
- Byington Vinyard – Winery Tour and Tasting for up to 10 people! Located just 20 minutes from downtown Los Gatos, the Byington Vinyard staff will take you on a tour of the production facility and unique wine cave. The tour guide will keep you well lubricated with a selection of current releases.
- Cal Academy of Science – 4 GA Tickets to the Academy. Take the family out for a fun-filled day of exploration and learning at the Cal Academy of Sciences.
- Cline Cellars Tour and Tasting – 4 person VIP tour and tasting, including 1 bottle of Sonoma Syrah.
- Warriors Tickets – 2 tickets to the Warriors vs. Portland Trailblazers on Sunday April 3. Come see NBA champion Golden Start Warriors play the Trailblazers – a scintillating experience, to be sure!
- Great America – Two 1-day Admission Tix. If you love roller coasters and exciting rides, then this is the bid for you! Spend a day in our backyard at Great America.
- Rockridge Food Tour – Enjoy two free tickets to any regularly scheduled Sunday Rockridge Neighborhood Heritage Tour. This includes 6 tasting locations and a guided tour through Rockridge.
- Semifreddis Bakery – Gift certificate for a year of bread, one loaf per week valid at their 2 east bay retail bake shops. Get your carb on with delicious Semifreddis bread every single week for a year!
- St. George Spirits – Tour and Tasting for 4 at St. George Spirits, artisan distillers located in Alameda.
- Tahoe Donner Ski Area – 2 All Day downhill pass vouchers, valid all days except Saturday. Enjoy one of our best winters in recent memory by shredding some gnar up in the mountains!
- Urban Sitter – $75 babysitting gift card. Who can’t use an extra night out? Enjoy one with your children in expert hands!
- Washington DC Condo – Available for a long weekend (or 4 days mid week), this comfortable and light-filled one bedroom English basement with exposed brick has a true city feel. The apartment is located in the historic district of Capitol Hill in a beautifully restored, 1916, Wardman-style rowhouse.
Comments are closed.